Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Kim's Dress...is no more...

This is a first for me...

I have made wedding dresses, bridesmaids, other special occasion, and casual wear for many customers, but this is the first time I have been unable to produce a garment my customer liked. After making a practice garment, the dress, and then another practice garment, I think that the style was just not working out as Kim hoped it would and being that we are only weeks away from the wedding, she has gone shopping and found several dresses that she likes that we may be altering. So, has this ever happened to you in your sewing endeavors?

I feel like this should be in the fashion graveyard like on Project Runway - lol! "One day you're in, the next day, you're OUT!"

1 comment:

Rebecca Maples said...

Don't be sad friend, sometimes the ideas that float around in the head, just dosen't translate very well. I think you did a fine job, and maybe you can alter it a bit for someone else to enjoy. Take care.